PDA

View Full Version : profilux II light help..(urgent)

redseamax
18.04.2012, 11:51
dear sir;
i want to illuminate my lights only at this time..I have redsea max 250 which has 6x39 w T5 bulb.it pluged with 3 non dimmable balasts so every balast has 2 lamp..

I want to buy profilux II light and profilux simu-L.. how can I mount all of them which parts do I have to buy? cables,splitters,switches? what i exactly need..Do I change my balast with dimmable ones..

for example I can imagine that I must to buy EVG-AP-2F-HIC at least 2 but how can I plug it to profilux II light and how to plug simu-L ? do I need splitter?

or should I buy Profilux II to use other specs. at the future.is it any difference with Profilux II and Profilux II Light (only light simulations)..I hope that I explain myself..sorry for my english..
Best Regards..

GHL Store
19.04.2012, 13:03
Hello,

if you like to dim your lamp, the ballasts will have to be replaced by dimmable ones. The EVG-AP is also needed, perhaps 1x EVG-AP-2F
and 1x EVG-AP-1F, corresponding to the final number of ballasts.

Please also look here reg. this subject:
http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showthread.php?3638-Rebuilding-Connection-of-(dimmable)-lamp

The ProfiLux II Light is probably not sufficient for the lamps you like to connect.

If you don't need temperature, you could also choose ProfiLux II with an extension card PLM-4L.
Then you have at any rate enough L-ports for the lamps / ballasts available.

redseamax
20.04.2012, 12:02
thank u for responding..I have change my decision and bought profilux 3 starter set,dali card,profilux simu-L...do u have any documents for how to replace them..

Antipodes
20.04.2012, 22:15
thank u for responding..I have change my decision and bought profilux 3 starter set,dali card,profilux simu-L...do u have any documents for how to replace them..
All the manuals are under the following link, have a look and see it this meets your needs.
http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/english/sections.php

redseamax
22.04.2012, 00:31
thank u,it will be very helpful..