PDA

View Full Version : Firmware 5.12 has now release state

Matthias
17.04.2012, 17:14
and can be downloaded from our download area

the matching ProfiLuxControl 5.1.2.4 is also available

the new webinterface has not been finished for 5.12 yet, it comes in 5.13 oder 5.14, we didn't want to wait longer for 5.12

aqua_digital
19.04.2012, 19:52
Hi Matthias could you help with this question in regards to the download

Error 60 and 41

"Hi, I just updated the driver to 5.12 and P3 software to 5.1.2.4 via serial to usb adapter and flash tool. After trying to download different Prolific drivers that worked with my computer, the update was successful up until I downloaded the newer PLC software and uploaded the data file settings. I was notified that the files I wanted to update was from a different version and I selected continue. When I startup PLC via USB, the ProfiLux will connect. The problem begins when I go to socket functions and enable manual override. I select socket S7 which is programmed as Dosing pump 1 and I get no response from the pump. I then tried to manually turn off the return pump and still no response.

On the profilux itself, it reads Manual Override. After a few seconds, I will either get a communications error code 60 or 41. Prior to the update, I used the USB cable without any problems. I tried with the RS232/USB cable and still the same issue.

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks, Vinny"

Matthias
21.04.2012, 13:49
this will be solved in ProfiLuxControl 5.1.2.5