PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Powerbar 6D after Firmware 5.12b Upgrade

Helipad
16.04.2012, 19:00
Hi All

After I upgrade my ProfiLux III Ex with firmware 5.12b and the PLC software to V5.1.2.3, my powerbar 6D has just stop working concerning sockets with automatic functions like thermostat, redox or chiller functions, the only one working apparently normal is socket number 6 which I chose to be always on.
I upload all the previous saved settings and sensor data after the upgrades and still not working, I have checked the powerbar and the communication led is on.
I activate the manual override and everything works (for example if a chose to put on or off a specific socket).
If I select a socket and tick the “inverted” box that socket changes to the “on” condition independently of the information that is receiving from the specific sensor.

Also the decrease/increase Yellow arrows that supose to show up on profilux touch doesn't apear anymore.
On Profilux computer the O onr N for the heater condition is not showing anymore also the same in profilux touch.
It looks like the computer is not "reading" the information from the sensors and give the proper commands to the powerbar.

Does anyone have the same problem?
Best Regards

Pedro Ferreira

Matthias
17.04.2012, 07:54
I see you checked "off during feeding pause"

is it possible that a feeding pause is active?

please check all feeding pauses, especially the timer assignment

Helipad
17.04.2012, 09:17
Hi Matthias,
Ok I downgrade the computer and PLC software and then upgraded again this time with "off during feed pause" aparently everything is working fine.
I also have the information again in the profilux touch.

Thanks
Pedro