PDA

View Full Version : New firmware 4.07 BETA available!

Matthias
07.07.2009, 09:10
please follow this link:
http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Download/AllProfiLuxII_V407.zip

Important:
- this is a BETA-version - bugs are possible!
- save all settings and sensor data before update - restore them after updating

these are the new functions:
- Support for card PLM-ADIN (universal analog and digital inputs)
- Simulation of moon phase, clouds, thunderstorm and rainy days can be activated for each illumination channel separately
- Current simulation: Random wave duration possible
- Thunderstorm simulation: Random starts of thunderstorms can be activated
- New menu structure in ProfiLux, all settings for probes are now centralized in "sensor settings"
- Virtual probes: average calculation and monitoring of the deviation of 2 probes of the same type is possible now
- ProfiLux View: only the used switchable sockets are displayed
- Intensity of 1-10V output based on air temperature adjustable

new manual is still beeing translated and not ready, but I think most functions are self-explaining

EgaReef
07.07.2009, 10:45
Hi Matthias,

And PC-Software?

;)

EgaReef
07.07.2009, 10:54
Sorry,

I have already seen it.

;)

wrang
09.07.2009, 00:07
- Simulation of moon phase, clouds, thunderstorm and rainy days can be activated for each illumination channel separatelyIs this right?
If the boxes is selected the function is extra if i want it or els its just like normal

Some text is still in germany

Matthias
09.07.2009, 07:03
Thanks Wrang for you screenshot - now I found the missing translations!
before I wondered what they were talking about...

I don't understand your question.

Shadoww
15.07.2009, 04:05
Hi Matthias, the new software and firmware are great, I have not even touched on the new functions yet. I have a question though, I just purchased the ADIN card and I see that the Analog Voltages are now there, but I did not see anything that refers to the four digital inputs. Am I just missing it, where are they located?

Sincerely,
Rich

Matthias
15.07.2009, 07:10
we wanted to release the 4.07 as early as possible to give you the chance to use the analog inputs, so we decided not to wait until the digital functions are all working (in my opinion the anaolg inputs were much more important)

-> the digital inputs will be usable in 4.08
-> good ideas what to do with thm is welcome

Shadoww
15.07.2009, 14:51
Sounds good, I can understand that. All I want from the digital inputs, for now, is the ability to add additional control switches. For instance water on floor detectors, and additional float switches. Any idea when 4.08 will be in beta? I was hoping to add these switches before I go on vacation in a couple of weeks.

Matthias
16.07.2009, 11:20
4.08 will take some weeks

Martin_S
19.07.2009, 22:14
When is a beta version comming out of Beta..

and when i do a firmware upgrade... do i need to program all settings again ?