PDA

View Full Version : ProfiLuxSunrise-/ Simu-L not working

Helipad
07.03.2012, 23:37
Good evening to all
I have been trying to install my ProfiLuxSunrise-/ Simu-L bar but with no positive results.
This bar is installed on L1/L2 port and I try to program this lamp on illumination 1 with dimmable box checked with no positive results. I check the voltages and they are ok. I try the same on illumination 2 with no results either.
My 1-10V interfaces are set for illumination 1 and 2 on L1/L2 ports
I have a Profilux 3 ex with AI SOL LED lamps installed on illumination 7, 8, and 9 working fine.
On L3/L4 port I have 2 Tunze pumps connected via splitter.
Does anyone have this kind of problem??

Regards

Pedro Ferreira

GHL Support
08.03.2012, 07:53
Could you describe the problem more in detail?

Is the Simu completely dark?
Or is the Simu not responding to the illumination changes?
Have you tried the light scenarios in PLC for the corresponding L-Ports?
Could you try the Simu at the L5L6 port (at the PL3eX this port localized near the PAB ports)?

GHL Support
08.03.2012, 07:54
double post

Helipad
08.03.2012, 09:50
Hi Frank good morning,

Yes the Simu is completely dark, last week when I was trying to put this lamp to work I got some blinking from the LED´s but now is completly dark(dead).
I try the light scenarios for the correspondents ports and no efect was reflected on the lamp, still dark.
I change the ports and connected to L5L6 and have the same results. Please see attachments with example of a light situation on port L6

Regards
Pedro

BigAl07
08.03.2012, 19:11
I'm at work so I can't compare to mine but I think you're missing some steps.

A) Illumination 1 & Illumination 2 control the simu stick (blue/white & red but it can be changed)
B) Somewhere in the Illumination set-up you have to "Program" the simu unit

For each of the 2 Illumination channels you need to:

Click on the appropriate Illumination Tab on the right hand side
Put a check mark in the boxes according to your wishes for the Simu to respond to
[***]
Rainy Days, Clouds, Thunderstorm, Moonphase (you'll need to go into Simulation and adjust the settings for each of these functions you pick)
Put check mark in "Dimmable" box in middle to lower right hand side of screen
Create your timed changes in the upper box (these determine when and how much the lights ramp up and down)
Be sure to hit SAVE and then LOAD for your settings to take place

Keep in mind I'm doing this entirely from memory but hopefully when you get back into it you'll see what is keeping them from working correctly.

Helipad
08.03.2012, 22:46
Hi BigAI07
Thanks for the reply, my Simu bar only have red led's no "moon" led's.

Regards
Pedro

GHL Support
09.03.2012, 08:15
If the simu is completely dark - even if the light scenarios is used and all channels set to 100% - the simu seems to be defective.