PDA

View Full Version : status.rss update interval

StarF
24.02.2012, 09:33
Hi

Is it possible to adjust how offen the status.rss updates on the ghl ? I am writing a small app, that takes the values and puts them into a db, so i can generate some prober and better graphs, but as i can tell the status.rss is only updated every hour, is it possible to change so it updates every 30 min?

Silentone
28.02.2012, 00:50
Hi

Is it possible to adjust how offen the status.rss updates on the ghl ? I am writing a small app, that takes the values and puts them into a db, so i can generate some prober and better graphs, but as i can tell the status.rss is only updated every hour, is it possible to change so it updates every 30 min?

Its updated however often you call it, I do offer a graphing service with the myProfilux application - could set you up with a login without the application.

StarF
28.02.2012, 11:55
Its updated however often you call it, I do offer a graphing service with the myProfilux application - could set you up with a login without the application.

your right perfect :)
tnx for your offer, i might try it out. But one of the reasons i am doing this, is also just for the fun of it :) and to learn...