PDA

View Full Version : AI sol setup on Profilux help needed

Carpediem
22.02.2012, 13:19
Hi,

Looking for some assistance with settings for my AI Sol's being controlled by the profilux. I have setup the profilux to recognise the light units via the rs232 connector and I have all 3 channels setup on three different illumination schedules to control each of the 3 different coloured leds on the units. These are all fine and working as required but I am trying to setup one of the channels to also act as the moonlight. I have setup a separate timing schedule for moonlight but don't see how to have that channel setup for moonlight and also for the normal lighting schedule. The white led is setup up for a daytime schedule and for thunderstorms but is it possible to have one of the channels, light blue led, setup to be on for a daytime lighting schedule but also act and follow the lunar cycle for a moonlight??

All help much appreciated.

Regards,

David

GHL Support
23.02.2012, 10:55
Hello,
why don't you program some dimming points for this channel for the daytime lighting (e.g. between 08:00 - 22:00)
and an additional dimming curve for the moon (e.g. between 23:00 - 07:00)? Furthermore you can activate the moon phase for
this channel and set the start and end time for the moon simulation (e.g. 23:00 - 07:00).
Then this channel is lighting during the day and again in the evening until morning.

BigAl07
23.02.2012, 13:50
Furthermore you can activate the moon phase for
this channel and set the start and end time for the moon simulation (e.g. 23:00 - 07:00).
Then this channel is lighting during the day and again in the evening until morning.

Ahhh excellent idea. I've never looked into that option but it makes sense like that. Excellent information Carolin.