PDA

View Full Version : aquaray duo storm

evanm1978
19.02.2012, 15:02
Hi,

Ive just purchased a set of aquaray duo led bars and was wondering can they be hooked up to the profilux to flash during a storm like the full weather simu stick.

I currently have the stick connected for my storm simulation but find it very poor.

its not very bright on my aquarium and i dont really like the flashing it does.

if the aquaray can be connected could you give me some details on how its done or what other equipment is needed.

ideally i would like it to react with the simustick

GHL Store
23.02.2012, 11:32
Hello,

generally, lamps from TMC Aquaray can be controlled by Profilux through our LED-Control1.
But flashing is unfortunately not possible.
If your lamp "Aquaray duo" can be connected by one (or perhaps two) LED-Control1 can't be answered right away,
do you have a link with a description/ specifications of this lamp? Then we could check this.

evanm1978
23.02.2012, 13:20
I thought the led control 4 was able to control 3rd party or DIY led systems including thunderstorms

BigAl07
23.02.2012, 13:53
In order to handle the FLASHING special hardware must be incorporated into the system which few manufacturers do. It's not rocket science but it's not something most light manufacturers have a concern over there for no need to add complexity and cost to their systems.