PDA

View Full Version : water sensor q's

samyueru
21.01.2012, 18:44
So I have a water level sensor. I have the switchable socket set so that when it triggers, it turns off the pump that my totally seperate ATO system works off of. My ATO has a float switch and a backup float switch, so that already is fairly failsafe - the GHL water sensor is a 3rd line of defense, since the who ATO is set to a BIG water container that I'm paranoid about emptying into my tank. is there a better way I could be doing this or something more useful to do with the ghl level sensor?

Also, I noticed when it trips, it triggers an alarm, but THAT alarm won't send me an email like the other alarms do. What gives?

Alex

Blahenazo
22.01.2012, 20:08
max in time is your fail safe in you rprofilus , level alarm do send email probably a wrong seting from your part

samyueru
23.01.2012, 12:51
I realized if I hold it down for just a few seconds it won't trip the email, but if it is sustained for about 30 seconds it does!
Thanks!

Anything else people do that's cool with the water sensor?

Blahenazo
23.01.2012, 19:17
I realized if I hold it down for just a few seconds it won't trip the email, but if it is sustained for about 30 seconds it does!
Thanks!

Anything else people do that's cool with the water sensor?

and those 30 sec can be configured to which value you want.

I check of leaks of my tank , If both my level sensors in displays tank and sump go low level ( I have a leak :(((((
I ATO
I stop adding my calcium reactor enfluent if my display tank level is low ( means the pump is off for some reason ) I don't want to ph drop my sump.