PDA

View Full Version : Pacificsun on Prolilux 3

onno10
19.01.2012, 22:33
I control my PS light ( Phobos) with the PF3. I can manage 2 channels blue and white over L 3 and 4. But the PS has 3 channels bleu, white and moonlight. How can i manage the moonlight channel ? Now i have de moonlight over the bleu light. When it is about 1,2 volt de lamps starts to flikker. Is there a solution to solve this ? I have only the L 3 and 4 for the lights.

Blahenazo
20.01.2012, 20:31
by using a extra L port you will be able to steer the last channel

onno10
20.01.2012, 21:09
by using a extra L port you will be able to steer the last channel

Ok thank you. But i have no more L ports free. Is there an other way to do it ? Now L 1 and 2 are for the Tunze pumps and 3 and 4 for de lamps.
To get an extra L port i have to buy a combi card to make 1 slot free a L port card and that is a lot of Pesos. (€)

Blahenazo
23.01.2012, 19:32
I don't know what you expect as a reply.

you have 4 L port channels now
and it seems you want to use 5 L port channels ?

unles you want to combine your lamps or Tunzes or add another L poort => there arent alot of other options.

Blahenazo
23.01.2012, 19:37
you could ask gHl to make a GHL pab pwm controller (while you add it => with more PWM resolution ghl has 256 steps while the ps controller seems to have 1024 )

I don't want to think about the 8 channels (upgradedable to 12 ) => hyperion PS led licht ( thats alot of L channels ) ====> not practical !!!!!!!!!!!

;)

onno10
25.01.2012, 22:26
you could ask gHl to make a GHL pab pwm controller (while you add it => with more PWM resolution ghl has 256 steps while the ps controller seems to have 1024 )

I don't want to think about the 8 channels (upgradedable to 12 ) => hyperion PS led licht ( thats alot of L channels ) ====> not practical !!!!!!!!!!!

;)

You asked it for me now i think. So GHL will there be a solusion coming up ?

larryfl1
27.02.2012, 01:06
i would be looking for a similar solution..i am going to have 2 fixtures both 8 channels..so currently i need 16 l channels using the current setups.... not realistic...

what is the outlook of a pab solution that handles this differently??

Blahenazo
28.02.2012, 18:35
i would be looking for a similar solution..i am going to have 2 fixtures both 8 channels..so currently i need 16 l channels using the current setups.... not realistic...

what is the outlook of a pab solution that handles this differently??

yeah if you want to use the hyperion the current solution is not practical

Matthias
29.02.2012, 18:18
yes, we plan a PWM unit with a higher resolution and more channels for PAB, I think it will come this summer