PDA

View Full Version : How long do we have to wait??

Ho02ody
19.01.2012, 19:28
I have ordered a pIII ex mega pack waaaay before Xmas, and it still is yet to arrive, I phoned h20 aquatics in the uk to see where it is and there is a hold up your end! And h20 have several other people waiting, not a good start or welcome to using your high end equipment,what's the hold up and how long am I likely to have to wait??
Please let me know
Regards
Dan

Wirus
19.01.2012, 20:20
As you can see in the GHL shop (http://www.ghl-store.com/computer-zubehoer/sets/profilux-3-ex-mega-set-uk.html) there is actual no long delay. You should ask your dealer (again)

BigAl07
20.01.2012, 15:47
I dont know about Germany or the UK but there is a back-log in North America but word on the street is the first shipments from Germany will be in some time next week.

Matthias
20.01.2012, 16:34
I have ordered a pIII ex mega pack waaaay before Xmas, and it still is yet to arrive, I phoned h20 aquatics in the uk to see where it is and there is a hold up your end! And h20 have several other people waiting, not a good start or welcome to using your high end equipment,what's the hold up and how long am I likely to have to wait??
Please let me know
Regards
Dan
We don't have supply issues, the currently open orders are only a few days old, I really wonder why you have to wait so long.
I will check this and make sure you will get your goods soon.

aqua_digital
21.01.2012, 01:47
I dont know about Germany or the UK but there is a back-log in North America but word on the street is the first shipments from Germany will be in some time next week.

Christmas cleared us out totally, this is the first year this has ever happened, we have a reserve and even that was gone by last week. Our shipment is booked for collection on Monday, I have pre arranged fast track direct inbound and PARS clearance so we will see it Thursday, eveything will ship out to dealers on Friday, we have 3 packers working late for us Thursday evening.

Next order will be placed immediatly afterwards to keep up with the recent growth. Thanks for your hard work Allen recently in helping to switch people from other controllers to ProfiLux ;)

BigAl07
21.01.2012, 03:13
Christmas cleared us out totally, this is the first year this has ever happened, we have a reserve and even that was gone by last week. Our shipment is booked for collection on Monday, I have pre arranged fast track direct inbound and PARS clearance so we will see it Thursday, eveything will ship out to dealers on Friday, we have 3 packers working late for us Thursday evening.

Next order will be placed immediatly afterwards to keep up with the recent growth. Thanks for your hard work Allen recently in helping to switch people from other controllers to ProfiLux ;)

Michael I have to give you VERY high regards for working with me to be "creative" over the last few weeks on "Packages". Thanks to your willingness to work with me and my clients none of my customers have had to wait for their packages. I'm proud to be working with GHL and pushing the ProfiLux which is a product I have complete faith in.

I'm proud to be able to introduce ProfiLux to new users and thrilled to move other users (like I was) from other controllers to ProfiLux. It's going to be a GREAT year!!

Ho02ody
22.01.2012, 15:39
We don't have supply issues, the currently open orders are only a few days old, I really wonder why you have to wait so long.
I will check this and make sure you will get your goods soon.

Thank you Matthias, John at h20 says there is a shortage of U.K. Plug bars and this is the reason for the delay. The funny thing is I was hoping to get this all fitted during my Christmas holidays! And here I am nearly into February. Good things come to those who wait.....
Please keep me informed of anything you find out
Thank you for your help
Regards
Dan