PDA

View Full Version : Dead Profilux Plus II EX?

instantsquid
13.01.2012, 18:42
Hi,

I have a Profilux Plus II EX that has provided excellent service for a number of years. A few months ago I dismantled my tank and the computer plus accessories were put into storage. I've just tried to get the computer up and running again but it fails to start up. There is power to the unit, but apart from the backlight coming on, nothing appears on the display.

I have tried contacting the UK distributor to no avail. Is it possible I can send it back to GHL directly?

Thank you in advance,
Ian Jones.

UK-GHL
14.01.2012, 10:41
How fast do you want us to respond?

You emailed us at 17.59 on a Friday night after your post here saying you tried to contact us to avail??????

Sent: 13 January 2012 17:59
To: GHL Profilux UK
Subject: Dead Profilux Plus II EX

Why don't you bring it to store, or give it to Steve who bought another one of your second items as he is bringing it in for a service at our store just 15minutes down the road from you... We are open 6 days a week.

Steve

instantsquid
14.01.2012, 13:13
Apologies for posting here first - the email was meant to have been sent the day before but sat in my "Outbox" until I noticed it. Sorry about that.

Have now emailed you regarding returning the unit - it should be with you on Monday.

Thanks,
Ian.