PDA

View Full Version : questions about lighting

blue1975
30.10.2011, 11:33
Finlally after 5 weeks tuesday i will have my p3 (a long awaiting )
so as i wasn't expecting to take so long i am financally able to make the step to change my lamps ( 2sets of glo t5 2x54w) in a close (cup sorry for the English)
and with the help of Carollin ( THANK YOU ) i am between
DALI
PLM-Dali - Interface for Dali enabled ballasts : PL-0600
EVG-2D-54-T5-DALIDimming Dali Ballast 2x54w T5 PL-0614

Or 1-10 interface
Double Tube 54W Dimmable T5 Ballast PL-0322
GHL-Profilux Dimmable Ballast Driver Blank 2 Ballast High Current PL-0556 OR GHL-Profilux Dimmable Ballast Driver Blank 2 Ballast PL-0058 ( i am in Greece we use 220volt so i don't know which balast is for my country )

And of course T5 sockets

i haven;t decide yet as i must ask my retailler how much they will cost.(DALI or 1-10 i mean)
So i am only asking if the product codes are corect as i want to light 2 lamps together some hours (10 ) and in these 10 hours to get the other 2 lamps some more (4-5hours full lighting ) in the 10 hourls (u see i am in planted tank but in the future will change it to reef as soon as i learn it , thats the reason i look for dimable and maybe till then someone here in Greece will sell lamps that can be dimmable .
will i need something else???????
these 2 sets of ballast mean L1/2 or i need L1/2 and L3/4 i wonder (as i am planning to use a mmonlight led bar that is coming on tuesday with the P3)