PDA

View Full Version : status.rss

EgaReef
19.10.2011, 12:14
Hi,

With the firmware in Spanish, status.rss file doesn't work. if I change the language to English is working properly.

why?

Note: The new android application uses this file (status.rss).

Regards

Wirus
19.10.2011, 12:45
It may be an error in the firmware, but also reported are problems with files on webserver. To solve that, you can perform an erase of all user defined files. Maybe it helps.

Also maybe there is a problem in the android app (same ws before with german version, fixed now). If the erase of files doesn´t hep, sent silentone a PM with the source code of your status.rss (taken from the browser)

EgaReef
19.10.2011, 15:47
It may be an error in the firmware, but also reported are problems with files on webserver. To solve that, you can perform an erase of all user defined files. Maybe it helps.

Also maybe there is a problem in the android app (same ws before with german version, fixed now). If the erase of files doesn´t hep, sent silentone a PM with the source code of your status.rss (taken from the browser)

Wi Wirus,

I have deleted the files and doesn't work.

The problem is that the file status.rss returns nothing with the spanish firmware.

I think the problem is in the variable $$GWBS[35]$$. This variable is set to "System Information" in English, but Spanish is "Información del sistema". I'll talk to GHL-Spain and send the file to silentone.

English

Spanish

Thanks

Nory
24.04.2012, 11:48
Hello

Have you solve your problem?
I have the same wiht the French language...

Nory
26.04.2012, 20:43
Nobody???

Matthias
02.05.2012, 11:06
we replaced all non-ANSI characters in 5.13 which is coming soon

-> status.rss should work then correctly in all languages

Nory
02.05.2012, 11:30
Ok thanks