PDA

View Full Version : PH electrode

blue1975
12.10.2011, 15:28
Hello to all off you
May i ask 1 question maybe unpropriate???
if it is not apropriate please delete my post
can i use anothers brand electrode ???
COZ i just got an e mail from me dealer as i wait day be day my P3 and inform me that the company told him that ph isn't available right now and i need it to control my CO2 as my own ph controller is available to me till the weekend at most (as i have arrange to sold it )
Thank you and i am sorry if it isunpropriate this kind of question

GHL Support
12.10.2011, 16:15
Hello blue1975

there is no problem using a other brand of pH probe with the profilux but we donĀ“t know about any problems in delivering pH probes. We got many on stock right now.

blue1975
12.10.2011, 18:01
you do ????
My problem was that as i learn is that my shipment is coming without one so i suppose only if i have somethink else my countrys retailes will order . unless if ...if i order from an online store

Antipodes
13.10.2011, 06:42
you do ????
My problem was that as i learn is that my shipment is coming without one so i suppose only if i have somethink else my countrys retailes will order . unless if ...if i order from an online store
I have used a number of PH probes of all description over the years from cheap to expensive (availability in this country fluctuates).
The GHL unit is one of the best and best value for money I have had for some time. Seems reliable and reasonably long lasting.
If you can get onein your country, I would recommend it.
If you can't, then just expect to have to replace a low cost probe more frequently than a GHL one would have required changing. Up to two or three times as often for some.

blue1975
13.10.2011, 13:25
I onlu need to order thrue other store if i don't need somethin else and to be able to order something generally for my tank to get a packet i talk for another countries retailer