PDA

View Full Version : AI SOL LED set up

JasonMcK
04.09.2011, 00:38
OK I'm sorry I'm a little lost here.

I'm trying to set up the LED after connecting it to the serial port of my profilux. I have activated the special lamp and have LED group 1 set to illumination 1 and LED group 2 set to illumination 2.
I'm not sure what socket set up I should be running. I have 2 SOL units.
It would appear all LEDS are at 100%

If there is a manual or instructions a link would be great

Thanks
J

Firmware 5.10
PC Software 5.10

JasonMcK
04.09.2011, 02:45
OK figured it out. but still unsure of what socket type the LED power should be?

BTW when yo plug in serial cables reboot LOL

J

doggydoc10
04.09.2011, 13:16
Just connect power to any available outlet. I do not have it connected to my digital or analog bar. I decided to connect it to another outlet that way I saved an outlet for use down the line.

Always at sea;
Dr. Antonio Longo

JasonMcK
04.09.2011, 15:33
Thank you Dr. Longo.
Will try that. Turns out what I thought was success last night. Was not.
It appears that all LEDs are 100% and only looking at illumination 1. Also they did not turn to 0% at the scheduled time.

Will have to play some more today

J

doggydoc10
04.09.2011, 16:45
Did you connect one AI to the other, then to the P3 via RS 232? Are you using the dedicated AI to P3 cable?
Is it a new model AI? I am using the new version sol blue. I am including a pic so you can see the connections I have.

Hope this helps. And before you start everything again always "save" and "load" before exiting software.

Always at sea;
Dr. Antonio Longo

JasonMcK
04.09.2011, 16:49
Thanks Dr,
Yes I have the AI -> RS232 cable. I also have the new Sol Blue (I think) It has 1 White and 2 blue but both Blues look the same

My set up looks the same as yours. I will try a few things like setting the socket to always on

Thanks for the help

Jason

JasonMcK
05.09.2011, 03:31
Seems to be working as it sound not. Thanks so much.
I think I was over complicating it

J