PDA

View Full Version : Can I use two analog power bars if...

ChadR024
17.06.2009, 04:09
Is it possible to use two analog power bars if I add a PLM-2L4S, Is the count on the 24 outlets a static number which would mean I could then still add 3 digital bars.
Where I’m going with it is I have two T5/HQI fixtures on two tracks above my aquarium (so they can be rolled out of the way during maintenance). I would like to mount a 4 outlet analog power bar on the trolley for each one. The power bars would work as a mirror of each other controlling respective HQI, T5 and LED lighting so another scenario would be, could I run a splitter off the existing s1-4 port on my Profilux plus II and have the four outlets on each bar assigned the same? Then install 3 - 6 outlet digital power bars and 3 head doser on the remaining S5-8?
Thank You
Chad

ChadR024
18.06.2009, 14:38
All right I think I have this figured out if someone could just confirm for me it would be greatly appreciated.
I will install my doser, and two 6 outlet digital power bars on S1-4, Install one 4 outlet analog bar on S-5-8 and then install the PLM-2L4S creating S9-12 and plug a second 4 outlet analog bar into that.
At that point can I set S 1-4 digital channels be set up as S 1-4 & S13-24?

Matthias
19.06.2009, 07:26
absolutely correct - the standard power bars will be asigned to socket chanels 5-8 and 9-12