PDA

View Full Version : Configuration Problem

CaptCrash
29.07.2011, 13:03
I have a PIIIEx 5.09.1with 2x6D powerbars, 3xPAB powerbars v1.06, Expansion Box v1.05, 8 probes (2xTemp, Redox, Conductivity and PH), 3 level sensors, 4xTunze 6105, Lighting etc. ATO for both RO and salt water.

This is spread across two locations
The configuration is getting to be complex, a zipped copy is attached 1758

In adding a UV to the system, I setup timers. Setting these up I was using socket 28 & 29, Programmable Logic 28 & 29 and Timer 28 & 29.

When I configured 28, it was fine and this 1/2 of the UV system worked.
When I configure 29, the feed light started flashing on the PIIIEx and could not be disabled at the front panel.
The only way to resolve it was to delete all of the details from timer 29.

I have tried moving the configuration to a lower numbered timer. As soon as I add the second timer the feed pause comes on.
I have also tried moving the timers to timer 1 & 2. The same thing happens.

If you can make a suggestion as to what is happening I would appreciate it.
I am concerned that I have hit some sort of limit in the capabilities of the controller or its ability to store the configuration.

thanks

Darren

CaptCrash
02.08.2011, 08:10
Can someone from GHL help with this issue please.

I need to get this sorted so that I can use my timers.

thanks

Darren

GHL Support
04.08.2011, 08:19
I've loaded you PAR file in my PL3eX without any problems.

What is an UV?
What setting do you try to change which caused the problem (step for step)?

1. Set Timer to...
2. set Prog logic to function ..., input 1 to ..., input 2 to ...
3. ...

CaptCrash
07.08.2011, 11:42
Thanks for looking at this Frank,

I feel a little silly now though, the problem was that I clicked on the "if active then feed pause" check box for one of my timers. Not supprisingly they put the system into feed mode when I enabled the timer.
I had misread the option and though it was disabling the timer if the unit was in a feed pause.

The PIIIEx was doing exactly what it was suppost to be doing, I was not reading what was on screen.

regards

Darren