PDA

View Full Version : Question on Tunze control option

Nizztos
16.06.2009, 11:01
Does the below specified function exist with the Profilux Light?

I would like to put 2 pumps, Tunze, oposing each other.

One would be at 100% and the other at lowest/lowish setting.
I would then like the pumps to slowly ramp up/down so that the first pump goes down to lowest/lowish while the other goes to 100%. Then I would like to cycle this. I.e basicaly a tide or slow wave motion.

The more control of the time to ramp up down and how long the pumps can stay at "peak" the better.

Is this possible? If not, what is the closest I get?

Matthias
16.06.2009, 12:48
Hi,

the Light version has the complete pump control like all other ProfiLux versions.

I recommend to download our manual - there is a detailled description of the pump control features.

Nizztos
16.06.2009, 18:39
Thanks Matthias,

I have read the manual, but unfortunatley the manual is using terms I'm not familiar with. English is not my first language and even in Swedish I don't use the terms ascociated with these things. In other words I don't understand the manual well enough to say that it will do what I want it to.

rodouma
10.07.2009, 23:11
Thanks Matthias,

I have read the manual, but unfortunatley the manual is using terms I'm not familiar with. English is not my first language and even in Swedish I don't use the terms ascociated with these things. In other words I don't understand the manual well enough to say that it will do what I want it to.
Hi,
I am using this exact setup for my two 6055 nanos' on Profilux II plus. So, if there's no difference with the pump control as Matthias said, here is how to do it:

1) Make sure that you have the correct cables (T1 and T2 on a Y splitter) and verify the connections.
2) Make sure that both pumps belong to "Current group 1"
3) Choose the "Permanent opposite" option in the "Mode" pull-down menu
4) Choose "Sinus waves" in the "Waves" pull-down menu
5) Set the desired sinus wave "Duration" in second (I use a 30sec cycle)
6) Leave the "Random wave reduction" option to 0%
7) In the bottom of the window you can see the current state of each pump and you can edit the min and max power of each pump among other things.

I am using the ProfiluxControl II version 4.0.2.0 and firmware 4.02

Hope this helps! ;)