PDA

View Full Version : Optica level sensors

jumboswart
03.07.2011, 11:10
I have 2 optical level sensors connected to my profilux iii ex via the profilux splitter, my ato pump is connected to the pab and I have set it to water 1, level one I have set to ato with 2 sensors, my question is this doesnt seem to turn the ato pump on when the water is below the sensors can anyone help please?:confused:

jumboswart
03.07.2011, 11:35
As I have the profilux iii ex do I not use the splitter and plug one into level 1&2 and the other into level 3?

Matthias
04.07.2011, 07:49
ATO with 2 sensors uses sensor 1 & 2 -> you have to use a splitter

jumboswart
04.07.2011, 08:37
Yes I have the splitter from profilux connected to the Level 1&2 jack of the profilux, my problem is that it isnt turning on my ATO pump when the level of water is low, but my pump will work when I use manual overide.

Matthias
06.07.2011, 12:57
you use ATO with 2 sensors?

then both sensors must be above in order to switch on the relating socket (in this case "Water 1")

if you check the level sensor state in ProfiLuxControl - are both sensors reacting as expected when in/above water?

jumboswart
06.07.2011, 15:21
[/COLOR]
you use ATO with 2 sensors?

Yes

then both sensors must be above in order to switch on the relating socket (in this case "Water 1")

Do you mean they have to be level with one another ie side by side?

if you check the level sensor state in ProfiLuxControl - are both sensors reacting as expected when in/above water?

Will check and get back

jumboswart
06.07.2011, 20:09
Ok so I have put both side by side and they work. Also forgive my stupidity, I hadnt set the potentiometer sensitive enough.