PDA

View Full Version : setup of cooler

Claus K
23.06.2011, 20:13
Hi
I Have a profilux 3 ex and want my cooler to start at 26 degree and stop at 24 degree via my power bar. I have tried several settings for hysteresis and cooling difference without any succes.:confused:
anybody who can assist.
Claus

GHL Support
28.06.2011, 08:32
Hello,
don't forget to assign the function Temperature 1/ Chiller to the corresponding socket under System/Socket functions.
The way how to make the settings regarding hysteresis, nominal value, cooling difference is described in detail in our manual - please have a look there.

Claus K
02.07.2011, 09:03
Hi carolin
I don't put a question here before i have read the manual that was included with the controller and all i can find on the forum.
still i don't get it.
i have set the assignment you mention.
if we say i have a setpoint of 25 degree.
and i set hysteressis to 2 degrees (this is max possible to set) then the cooler starts at 26 and stops at 25. correct ?? ( i have tested it also)
if i add cooling diff 1 degree then the cooler just starts at a higher setpoint and cool down 1 degree. correct??
i can't figure out how to get 2 degree difference from start to stop.e.g start 26 degree and stop 24 degree. ??
I can do it in logic programming but shouldn't it be possible from the temperature function.
claus

Matthias
04.07.2011, 08:03
All correct.

The hysteresis (which includes both control points - heating and cooling) has a maximum of 2°C, therefore the maximum diff. of switching the chiller is 1°C.

Nobody ever asked in the last 10 years for a larger range ... so may I ask why you want to do this?

Claus K
04.07.2011, 20:02
at the moment my cooler is standing in my living room and make a lot of noise. So in order to minimize the number of starts during the time i'm in the living room i wanted to to have a larger time span between starts.thank you at last i got a usefull answer. i will just make it in the logic ( 2 ANDS + a virtual sensor).
Claus

Matthias
06.07.2011, 13:03
but this won`t reduce the noise in sum

the chiller will start later, but on the other hand it will run longer

Claus K
08.07.2011, 10:28
thx Matthias
sorry for my late follow up i have been on a trip to dubai.
I know the sum will be the same. but with my lightning and other heat developers and a diff of 2 degree ( here in summer time) my cooler will be finished the first run before we are home from work and then the next run will be late in the evening. I was just asking if it was possible now i know it isn't, so i will proceed with the logic programming for this.