PDA

View Full Version : I am happy with my ProfiLux Touch - and you?

Dutchreefer
10.06.2011, 12:59
Hi,

I think most of the comments about the ProfiLux Touch in this forum are very positive (of course there are still things which could be added or improved, but we all know GHL works on the firmware all the time...)

Now I was really suprised when I found this in Reef Builders:

http://reefbuilders.com/2011/06/09/touch-controller-profilux-demoed-video-time/

Do they know what they are talking about?

I guess we should add there some more appropriate posts!

Matthias
10.06.2011, 13:24
Thanks for the hint ... you never know if these are real comments or if some of them are from the competition.

I guess we should add there some more appropriate posts!

Any support is appreciated, of course!

Wassermann
10.06.2011, 15:14
I like my ProfiLux Touch, too! I disagree when they complain about tiny buttons or about the icons, in my opinion it's just perfect ... the display has a size of 4.3" and the buttons are even larger than the iPhone buttons, the icons are clear and easy to understand.
And if you don't like the background image you can even select another one!

I consider to write in reefbuilders, this kind of silly posts should not stay without the right comments.

Guppy79
11.06.2011, 08:33
Hallo,

let them talk, this looks like a marketing campaign from other companies ...

I finally got my ProfiLux Touch and its just awesome!

aqua_digital
11.06.2011, 17:53
Agreed, Reefbuilders is full of fake identities. In the USA we have a huge competitive market unlike anywhere else in the world, the client has many choices. GHL is seen as the high end controller and lesser companies will always try and find flaw in what GHL do as they simply cant do it!

You cant beat the best, but its easy to knock what you dont have or understand :)

I have done another video, (I did the first one you saw) once GHL approve its release I will post it to RB