PDA

View Full Version : Turning socket on with delay after feed-pause or maintenance

Geoffroy Docq
07.06.2011, 21:11
Dears,

How can help me to implement the following?
I would like to stop my skimmer during feed-pause and maintenances and restart it after several minutes.
My socket is assigned to Filter and react well to feed-pause.
The socket is also switched to off during maintenance 1 and maintenance 2.

Now i would like to restart the skimmer after 60 minutes after the feed-pause and after 5 minutes for maintenance 1 and maintenance 2.

I was able to delay it after a feed-pause but not with both.

Thank u in advance

Matthias
08.06.2011, 07:49
then you need 2 gates of the prog. logic

1: maintenenace inverse AND filter
2: prog logic 1 delayed on

use prog logic 2 for the socket in question

Geoffroy Docq
08.06.2011, 20:16
Hi Matthias,
Thank u but the goal is to have a delay on different for the feed-pause and for the maintenance.
I just want to wait few minutes after a maintenance (wait the return pump job) and delay for 1 hour after feeding.
best regards

Wirus
08.06.2011, 20:35
In that case you need tree gates of the prog. logic:

Maintenenace [inverse] delayed on for a few minutes
filter delayed on for a hour
prog logic 1 AND prog logic 2

Use prog logic 3 for the socket in question

Geoffroy Docq
09.06.2011, 19:07
Thank u, i will test it and let you know.

Blahenazo
10.06.2011, 18:39
shouldn't that be an OR ?

Wirus
10.06.2011, 19:50
shouldn't that be an OR ?

No. If you use OR, filter will stop never due it´s negative logic.

If you start feed pause filter will go off and also the socket with delay of one hour
If you start maintenance, maintenance will go off [have in mind: it´s inverse] and also the socket with delay of a few minutes
Only if filter AND maintenance[inverse] are active, filter will run. If you would use OR, one input is enought to start filter

Geoffroy Docq
10.06.2011, 20:15
if i use the AND then the socket goes off immediately (without invoking maintenance or feed pause).
If i use OR, then the socket goes off when i invoke maintenance but it doesn't go off when i invoke feed pause.
;-(

Wirus
10.06.2011, 20:37
if i use the AND then the socket goes off immediately (without invoking maintenance or feed pause).
If you aktivate feed pause, socket will go off immediately. If feed pause is over, it will stay of for one hour
If you aktivate maintenance, socket will also go off immediately. If maintenance is over, it will stay of for a few minutes
It will stay off until the longest delay time is over

That´s what I understand you want to have ..... if you want to have something different, please explain.
I´ve checked function, it should work in that way. If it does not what it should, check programming

Geoffroy Docq
11.06.2011, 07:16
Perfect!
Your solution works well, but i was obliged to assign "always on" to the socket , save, then assign again "Prog logic 3" and save again.
I think that because the socket was already assigned to Prog Logic 3 before i perform the change of the logic itself, the system might kept the old configuration.

Now, if i want to assign a delay to a new maintenance , i will have to do the following :
1.Maintenenace 1 [inverse] delayed on for a few minutes
2.Maintenenace 2 [inverse] delayed on for a few minutes
3. filter delayed on for a hour
4. prog logic 1 AND prog logic 2
5. prog logic 3 AND prog logic 4

Thank u again