PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Sun LED lamp over LEDCOntrol4Passive is reacting inverse

Matthias
10.03.2011, 16:09
when you connect a LED-lamp to the LEDControl4Passive you might experience an inversed behaviour, which means that the lamp is dark at 100% and completely on at 0%

the solution is quite simple

this behaviour is adjustable from the user (inverse / not inverse) in order to make the LEDControl4Passive compatible to different types of LED-lamps or LED-drivers, this option is also described in the operating instructions which are shipped with the LEDControl4Passive

you can change inverse / not inverse with ProfiLuxControl 6:

1.) start ProfiLuxControl 6, connect with your ProfiLux
2.) go to menu system -> program external device
3.) select "inverse" and click "program now"

Matthias
26.03.2011, 12:19
thsi can now also be adjusted with PLC 5.0.7.1

aqua_digital
26.03.2011, 13:26
I should have my system fully set up by late next week, I will report back on the set up including pictures at that time

Just waiting for the interface cable from Pacific sun then I can get mine mounted and operational.

Dogger62
27.12.2011, 17:56
When you select Invert and then Program should you see a screen letting you know it is inverted. I go back in there and Inverted is no longer checked. I am not sure if it is just done or am I getting thrown out of there when I hit Program.

GHL Support
28.12.2011, 08:42
PLC could not read out the current programming state of the LED-Control4.

If the lamp react inverse, you should program the LED-Control once to invert the behavior.

Hint:
remove any other programmable Lamps/Controllers like Simu or further LED-Control4 during programming