PDA

View Full Version : Dosing pump for ATO

LesM
24.02.2009, 12:53
Is there any way to set up one of the pumps on the dosing pump module ( not stand alone) to be used for Automatic Top Up ?

Matthias
24.02.2009, 14:13
yes, very simple:
set the function of the "socket" (actually this is the channel for the pump) to "water 1" and set the function of level sensor 1 to "ATO"

LesM
24.02.2009, 14:24
Great, Thanks !

DocHofer
13.01.2016, 09:40
yes, very simple:
set the function of the "socket" (actually this is the channel for the pump) to "water 1" and set the function of level sensor 1 to "ATO"

Hallo Matthias,
i like to use one pump of my Doser2 (slave) for the ATO Funktion. If i am right about your post - this should be possible. Can you please explain the GCC Settings i have to use in detail or post some screenshots? What does "Funktion of the socket" and "water1" mean and where to set this (unter Niveau - Sensor?)?
Best regards, DocHofer

PS: gerne auch auf Deutsch ;-)

Matthias
19.01.2016, 12:27
Hi

the "old-style" doser was connected to the socket ports of the ProfiLux, so it was possible to use any of the functions which could be assigned to a socket, not only the dedicated dosing functions.

With the GHL Doser 2 Slave we had the problem that it is connected to the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB) and that there was no way to tell this doser that he should react to another resource than the dosing control.

We solved this today with the newest update:
http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showthread.php?10899-New-GCC-V1-0-7-9-and-new-ProfiLux-3-Firmware-6-23&p=67561#post67561

Now you can use any function which is available on the sockets (resp. switch channels) to control a pump of the GHL Doser 2 Slave.

Please let us know if this worked for you and if the usage was clear.