PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade process PL2ex to PL3ex...........

diverdutch
05.02.2011, 16:20
Hello,

I'm a owner of a Profilux2ex and i notice for 268,- i can upgrade (PL-0719) to Profilux3ex. Now i'm very intrested but the upgrade need to be done by a autorised dealer.

I understand this but i can not just un-hook my PL2 and ship it for 1 or 2 weeks until its back?

So is there a way around it?

Like i transfure the amount and a PL3ex is shipped to my house were i can replace it and return the PL2. Or is there a dealer in the region (Holland) were i can go to and they do the upgrade when i wait?

Als i have a quistion is my ProfiluxView II working on a PL3ex?

await your positive answer accordingly,

Jan

Matthias
05.02.2011, 16:31
Hi

you should contact APCP / CL-Aqua directly

diverdutch
06.02.2011, 08:02
Its not possible with them because they only do upgrading when the PL is purchased with them? Besides they charge extra costs for upgrading when this is already included in the purchase? Are they the only distributer in benelux or are their others?

But why cant i do the upgrade myself? I did the upgrade from Pl2 to PL2ex myself as well? As long there is a good manuel present it should work fine. Let me know please.....

Blahenazo
06.02.2011, 11:03
the upgrade is fairly easy ( process in it self ) but alot of profiluxes where damage by end users doing the upgrade them selfs.
Then GHL decided that only resellers can do the upgrade I believe.

If they are the importer of GHL in benelux I don't see why they wouldn't upgrade it. Even if its not purchased with them. And for the price its sad but money makes the world go round :)

My upgrade was also done by them. Like alot of other users my Profilux was also away for about 14 days.
And my tank survived :)

tanks can still be run without a aqua computer too :) But Its easier with controller :)

diverdutch
07.02.2011, 19:22
Hi you should contact APCP / CL-Aqua directly

Matthias can i purchase the upgrade via GHL shop and do the upgrade myself.... I have don upgrades before and a good instruction manuel does wonders....