PDA

View Full Version : Calibrating temperature probe..

tommy
30.12.2010, 17:53
when i used my temperature probe for the first time, it sayed it was 38.2°C in my thank... so i'm shure this calibration was totaly wrong and i used "adjust temperature" and lowered temperature to 25.3°C

instead of saying 25.3°C it sayed 0°C and it got worse... now it says 25.3°C but when the temperature raises, the profilux won't give an other reading...
ADC1 changed to -24748, ADC2 to 500. how can i fix this?

Matthias
03.01.2011, 10:21
the calibration is correct when the ProfiLux comes from the factory

I think the temp-probe was not plugged in the correct port, that was the reason for the wrong reading

with the temp. adjustment you tried the calibration data is completely wrong now

-> restore the factory calibration:
on the ProfiLux device go to the temp. menu, select "calibration", confirm with "yes"
-> described in the manual

ilangi
08.01.2011, 03:52
Can you also calibrate a Temperature probe connected to the Expansion Box?

I have plugged mine in and get a reading of zero degrees. Default calibration settings are listed as 677(ADC1) and 319(ADC2).

When I plug the same probe into my PIIIeX I get a true and correct reading of 26 degrees and the Default calibration settings are listed as 670(ADC1) and 296(ADC2).

Can you tell me what to do to get the temp probe working through the expansion box?

Thanks

ilangi
08.01.2011, 10:40
Problem solved…

I just re-flashed the FW on the Ex Box with the same 1.03 and then the temp probe gave a true reading.