PDA

View Full Version : ProfiLux II Light

Nory
22.11.2010, 12:47
Hello

I would like to know what I buy (connectors, module, etc.) with the ProfiLux II Light (PL-0480) controller so I can control 2 dimmable lights, and 2 non-dimmable lights.
Thank you in advance for your reply.

GHL Support
23.11.2010, 08:42
Hello,
you can plug the non-dimmable lights into the sockets of the Light-computer. Concerning the dimmable lights, it depends on which kind of lamps you like to use.
The dimmable light bars of GHL can of course be connected directly to the 1-10V-interfaces of the computer.
If you built lamps on your own, e.g. fluorescent tubes with dimmable ballasts, then you will have to use our EVG-AP to connect them to ProfiLux.
If these are third-party tubes with dimmable ballasts, it would rather be LBF-AP or LF-ABOX as adapter ... but this depends all on the kind of lamp and the way you like to dim it (tubes parallaly or separately etc....).

clarkii
30.11.2010, 15:34
Hello GHL Support, if I buy the GHL Profilux Simu (Sun+Moon) LED and connect to Profilux II Light, do I need to buy the Active Splitter? FYI, all my other lights are non-dimmable and connect to the sockets directly. Thanks, Raymond

GHL Support
30.11.2010, 15:43
No, you don't need the Active-L-splitter. You only need it if you would like to connect more than one LED-lamp to one L-port at the ProfiLux Light.