PDA

View Full Version : Dosing Pump Upgrade Assembly Specs

eaf
07.10.2010, 17:13
Hi,

I'm toying with the idea of hooking two of the Dosing Pump Upgrade Assemblies directly to my controller. Primarily because everybody seem to be praising pump's quality, the motors are low-voltage, and I want to control everything from one box instead of introducing another standalone pump controller plus spend $$ on it.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any technical info on the motors that are used in the Pump Assemblies. Are these DC, AC motors? Do they need voltage modulation to work? If you could direct me to the specs, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks.

GHL Support
08.10.2010, 13:48
What exactly do you mean by "Dosing Pump Upgrade Assemblies"? Do you mean the Dosing Pump Units of GHL, available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 pumps?
Is your controller a ProfiLux computer or a third-party-controller?

eaf
08.10.2010, 19:11
I mean, I was considering to use assemblies (motor+pump) that are sold as upgrade for GHL ProfiLux Standalone Dosing System. I have a third-party controller and wanted to use just the motor and pump from ProfiLux Doser in my setup. In order to accomplish that I was hoping to get some specs on the motors being used in those assemblies, like what voltage they need.

In a more general sense, I'm just looking for *any* dosing pump that I could actuate programmatically from my controller. ProfiLux pumps look like a good choice because it may be easier and more efficient to integrate them than some other pump like AquaMedic that need 120V AC.