PDA

View Full Version : lighttubes unwillingly linked

Locarno
12.09.2010, 14:20
Hi,

I have started working with the Profilux plus II and I have a problem with the dimmable light tubes.
The tube on port 2 start working only when the tube connected on port 1 is working.
The dimming of these 2 tubes are connected using both there own LF-ABOX.
Is there a setting in witch these ports can be (wrongly) connected/linked ???
Or what did I do wrong !! the tube on port 3 is working correctly.

Regards,
Hans

GHL Support
13.09.2010, 07:42
Yes, this works.
Splitter connected to the L port, then the two LF-ABOX to the splitter.
You have to set the second LF-ABOX to the second channel.

The LF-ABOX have two jumpers. One jumper for the 1-10V control line and one jumper for the shut off control line. You have to set both jumpers to select an other channel.

Locarno
13.09.2010, 17:51
Thanks for your fast reply,
I have looked fot jumpers on the LF-ABOX but dont see them. Do I have to open the LF-BOX ????? or are these softwarejumpers, and if so where can I reprogram these jumpers ?
In the manual is nothing about jumpers ! and what do you mean with "you have to set BOTH jumpers to select an other channel" set on or off or put them out ???

Regards,
Hans

Locarno
13.09.2010, 18:18
I have opened the LF-ABOX and now I see these jumpers !!! Very user unfriendly if I may say !
Now the question is how to handle these jumpers :
This is what I see : O = unused and X is connected with the other X.
So, do I have to connect the O with the X in the middle by swithing the jumper on both places?

O
X
X O X X

1-2 : L1/L3
2-3 : L2/L4

GHL Support
14.09.2010, 07:23
Are you sure the jumpers aren't mentioned in the manual? In my manual version (V200) the jumpers are described.

Ok, no matter:

Yes, you are right. Switch both jumpers to this places and the LF-ABOX is configured for channel 2.
There is a small 1 near the first jumper pins and this marks the first pin of the jumper.
Both jumpers at position 1-2: LF-ABOX is configured to channel 1
Both jumpers at position 2-3: LF-ABOX is configured to channel 2

O
X
X 1 O X X 1

1-2 : L1/L3
2-3 : L2/L4

Locarno
14.09.2010, 19:59
Hi Frank,

GREAT, its working. I have checked the manual but still could not find these remarks. Never mind, now its Ok.
Thanks for your patiente !
Regards,
Hans