PDA

View Full Version : Problems after upgrade to firmware 5.02g

diverdutch
28.08.2010, 13:43
Yesterday i upgraded from 5.00 to firmware 5.02g on my Profilux II Ex.
All seems to look fine however in the "measurement data" after setting the values (ph/temp/cond/redox) the "read&save and clear" buttons are not operatable which results that the values are not recorded.

Besides this if i go to the file menu en click on "transmit all setting of my profilux to a file. I recieve an error: "cannot open parameter definition file"
The next option "Transmit all sensor data to file" works fine?

Is this a bug in this firmware? Will 5.02H firmware solve this and when is this firmware going to be released for the Profilux II EX?

Or should i downgrade back to 5.00 (or other) and is this possible without to much hassel?

So if someone from the GHL team can respond i would be gratefull.....

Mathias-Steffen
28.08.2010, 13:47
Downgrade should be no problem, just be careful not to loose your settings please.

A Bug is not known with this at the moment, but we will keep an eye on this.

diverdutch
28.08.2010, 14:44
Downgrade should be no problem, just be careful not to loose your settings please.
A Bug is not known with this at the moment, but we will keep an eye on this.

Mathias, thanks for the reply.....
I downgraded back to firmware 5.00 and now all works fine and stabil. So i herby can confirm this is a bug in firmware 5.02g.

Mathias-Steffen
28.08.2010, 18:15
Thanks, i will forward this to our hardware-development team.

boboxx
28.08.2010, 20:57
Did you install ethe latest version of PLC to match with the firmware?

diverdutch
29.08.2010, 11:27
Yes i did....... because i forgot that the 5. serie firmware cannot be updated true LAN, so i had to do a compleet reinstall and upgrade to the latest for Profilux II which is 5.02g.....