PDA

View Full Version : Firmware 5.02f Bugs Report

lalasfish
07.08.2010, 17:04
Hello Again..

I have been running firmware 5.02g on my profilux 3ex from the day it was available to the public...

Since then i have not been able to see any bugs or problems with this release....

If anyone is having any troubles please post your comments here so we can all verify and comment on them.... this way we can help deveopers fix and improve firmware ....

Cheers

Christos

Wirus
07.08.2010, 18:43
Hi,

there is still the 5.02g available due a bug in 5.02f -

Regardless of that there is noticed in german part of the forum a big delay for web access on some PL3 - also at my one.

Web acess needs more than 30 seconds - in-acceptable!

After an update to PL3 eX it was better for one day - then the delay came back.
I´ve done a downgrade and an upgrade again - now delay is approx. half a second - let´s see how long it stays that good.

Due I do logging by an external cronjob all five minutes, my PL is frequented a little more than normal, but that shouldn´t matter i think

Is there anyone out there with same problem?

lalasfish
07.08.2010, 18:55
just corrected my mistake in writing the version number.... sorry... i meant firmware 5.02g

bmwaaron
08.08.2010, 02:08
I am having the same problem with 5.02g. My webserver is not responsive and I can no longer connect to it. I reset the profilux and it starts working again but only for about an hour. This never happend with previous Firmware versions.

freemchr
08.08.2010, 05:19
I am having the same problem with 5.02g. My webserver is not responsive and I can no longer connect to it. I reset the profilux and it starts working again but only for about an hour. This never happend with previous Firmware versions.

I have exactly the same problem.

Wirus
08.08.2010, 08:34
Hi,

I´ve done an upgrade to P3 eX and it has worked for one day and stopped again.
Doing a downgrade and re-upgrade it has made it o.k. again. It´s working for approx. two days now.

You can try the following (at your own risk!):

- save all settings to a file
- save sensor settings to a file
- do the upgrade from menu
- reboot (as told in the menu)
- perform the downgrade as soon as you can connect to the P3
- reboot again
- restore the settings and sensor settings from file

If you have already an eX, downgrade and re-upgrade it in a similar way (that´s what I have done).

Matthias
12.08.2010, 11:17
we are aware of this problem - for some rason the webserver becomes slower, especially when having much traffic or a bad connection (e.g. WiFi)

I hope we will find the solution soon.

Are you using Marine Mad?

Wirus
12.08.2010, 12:07
Are you using Marine Mad?

Falls ich gemeint sein sollte: Nein, näheres unter http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Forum/showthread.php?2687-5.02f-Webserver-Probleme&p=15570#post15570

For the only english speaking ones: There is also a thread in german part of the forum about that issue

diverdutch
27.08.2010, 21:02
Hello Again..

I have been running firmware 5.02g on my profilux 3ex from the day it was available to the public...
Since then i have not been able to see any bugs or problems with this release....

If anyone is having any troubles please post your comments here so we can all verify and comment on them.... this way we can help deveopers fix and improve firmware ....

Cheers

Christos

Christos,

Yesterday i upgraded from 5.00 to firmware 5.02g on a Profilux II Ex. and all works fine however the measurement setting are not recorded. I approuch my profilux true LAN.
As soon as i highlite all values and save nottings happens? As soon as i klick load all highlichts of values disapere? Also i can´t transmit all setting of my profilux to a file? Transmit all sensor settings works fine?

Does the 5.02H firmware solve this and when is this firmware going to be released for profilux II EX? Or do i have to go back to 5.00 (is this possible)??