PDA

View Full Version : Why does it take so long to get a response to a question

steviet
28.07.2010, 11:00
I am very surprised it takes so long to get a response to a question

I used to own an Aquatronica controller and I wasnt happy with it because the build quality wasnt good and the support was very slow, so I upgraded to a GHL Profilux Plus II EX and the build quality and software is far superior, however the support isnt any quicker.

Am I expecting too much?

Gilles
28.07.2010, 14:14
That depends, it won't help to start flaming here without referring to your original question. What was it?

BigAl07
28.07.2010, 14:42
Usually the response time is VERY good and the response is VERY detailed and accurate.

Maybe your question was simply over-looked by mistake. Link us to it and maybe it'll get a response.

Also keep in mind that there is a LOT going on in the GHL world and there are a LOT of units out there.

steviet
28.07.2010, 17:02
That depends, it won't help to start flaming here without referring to your original question. What was it?

I was asking politely mate, no need for that

steviet
28.07.2010, 17:04
Usually the response time is VERY good and the response is VERY detailed and accurate.

Maybe your question was simply over-looked by mistake. Link us to it and maybe it'll get a response.

Also keep in mind that there is a LOT going on in the GHL world and there are a LOT of units out there.

I have responses to my questions thank you and I do understand, it was really a just a question from someone new here, I look forward to getting as much as I can from my GHL unit

BigAl07
28.07.2010, 17:08
I love my ProfiLux unit (PII+) and I find the more I DO with it, the more I learn what I CAN do with it and thus the more I WANT to do with it.

Right now I'm looking for a "Lawn Mower" module LOL!

Matthias
28.07.2010, 17:27
we have no 6 posts in this thread and still nobody knows about what we are talking - this is not very helpful
for the majority of the forum users

steviet
28.07.2010, 19:03
I'm sorry I wasnt trying to mislead anyone, but I have a dead Profilux in the thread http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Forum/showthread.php?2600-Which-Firmware-Upgrade-for-Dosing-Pumps

Mathias-Steffen
03.08.2010, 18:40
If your ProfiLux isnt working at all, please open a ticket in our customer service center:

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/System__E_/Support/

In "Emergency Situations" this is the fastest way to get response.

In the last weeks we did a lot for implementing a new customer service system, that helps us to respond faster and inform our customers about news to their question. Service - Summer 2010. :)

steviet
03.08.2010, 19:51
That is a good idea, I have now registered with the customer support forum, I didnt know it existed.

I had a lot of help from users on this forum, particularly boboxx. Without his help I would have lost livestock.

Mathias-Steffen
04.08.2010, 05:52
This forum will stay the main meetingpoint for our users.

But if you have an emergency question and your tank is "out of control" - its just a good thing to contact us directly via ticket-system.

Gilles
04.08.2010, 14:30
I was asking politely mate, no need for that
Hey Steve, i was also polite, not meant to be rude :) Therefore i asked what you wanted, we're all here to help if we can.

BigAl07
04.08.2010, 14:55
As is often the case, typed text is hard to get an accurate feeling for intent and emotion so it's often read/taken more harsh than originally intended.

The good news is I think the initial problem is resolved or at least well on it's way to resolution so Life is Good :)

aqua_digital
04.08.2010, 15:29
For USA and Candian clients Aqua Digital recently implemented live online chat to work through problems, while I appreciate right now we are out of the country I do hope for the NA market this service we have implemented will assist also in speedy assistance.

We hope to have this more in place and promoted by mid September. I will post link on this forum and also RC.

steviet
04.08.2010, 16:43
Hey Steve, i was also polite, not meant to be rude :) Therefore i asked what you wanted, we're all here to help if we can.

Please accept my apologies.
BigAl07 is right typed text cannot convey emotion.

My system is running well now, particularly because of the help from boboxx