PDA

View Full Version : Sms module not working please help!

Alfonso
20.07.2010, 17:04
I made all set up of the module for sms in case of power cut and profilux malfunction or alarm but also if there is radio network available and all seem to be done in the right way is not sending sms when I cut power to the module or when an alarm is active in the profilux.What I have to do?Please help.

GHL Support
21.07.2010, 09:09
Have you able to send a test SMS? Ist trhis working?

If not, your SMS settings (PIN,...) may be incorrect. Try to reenter the settings carefully.

Alfonso
22.07.2010, 09:39
Thank you Frank for your answer.
Yes I was able to send test SMS with original antenna but since where the SMS module is located dont has network coverage I built with the help of a technician an extension of the antenna and since then no sms sent.Now the question is since the red led of the SMS module is blinking every 3 second (and this means that is registered in the radio network) is possible that also if the module show the connection there is no connection or the connection is not strong enough to send sms???Regarding Pin and Puk code I didnt set because the card is free and doesnt require these data and before as I already told sent sms with the same setting(no pin no puk) I tried to reenter the setting but still nothing.
Have you able to send a test SMS? Ist trhis working?

If not, your SMS settings (PIN,...) may be incorrect. Try to reenter the settings carefully.