PDA

View Full Version : UserName and Password Needed for webserver

cerreta
10.07.2010, 17:05
This used to work fine for seeing the P3 connected to a bridged router connected to the P3. But, now when I type in the IP address a GHL page comes up that asks for user name and password.

What do I do here? I do not ever recall setting this up.

cerreta
10.07.2010, 18:20
This was confusing, but I figured it out.

In the P3 System settings; webserver; I changed Administrator password to 123 and Guest password to 123.

Then i went back to the IP address and entered Username: "Admin"
Password: "123" and that worked.

Then I changed it to a private password and this too worked. So all is set. Now I gotta try and get the Ipod Touch application to work

dwsps180
20.07.2010, 19:57
were you able to get it to work with ipod touch yet?

I also can have browser access via private or public network. But on ipod touch I kept on getting access denied message with the same username/password.

cerreta
21.07.2010, 15:29
No not working. I actually can not view the P3 from the Internet. I thought I could, because I was at teh office and it worked. So, I can view it within the network, but once I leave the local network I could not access it.

It is very hard to setup these networks, and I lack that technical skill. Plus, I am doing this at the office and these systems are much more complicated than a simple home network system.
Cheers,
Scott

Matthias
21.07.2010, 17:18
are the DNS settings correct?

if not you will be able to access the webserver locally, but not over internet

aqua_digital
24.07.2010, 15:19
I had log on issues, the default username is Admin with capital A

pyrrhusmj
29.09.2010, 13:39
Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I can't login period. Updated the password and can TFTP in, but not login through the login page. Do i have to create a website first? I used Admin/my password and nothing.

Michael

Mathias-Steffen
29.09.2010, 15:11
Standard userlogin is: UN->Admin Password->123

TFTP doesnt need a password. Please set your password again (start with a simple string for test) and try again.

UN and PW are case sensitive.

Did you try different browsers?