PDA

View Full Version : Pasific Sun LED interface vc. profilux?

diverdutch
30.06.2010, 07:18
Hi, i have an intrest in the Pasific sun LED Lighting which uses a buildin interface which looks very simulair on the one Profilux uses? So when i asked Pasific if their lights could be controlled by a profilux they responded very irritated that Profilux refused to assist them in intergrate the profulix interface to steer this light?

Now, i want to know if i purchase a slave unit (so with no interface) if there is a communication cable available to connect the slave unit to the profilux and use the profilux interface......

Matthias
30.06.2010, 12:49
So when i asked Pasific if their lights could be controlled by a profilux they responded very irritated that Profilux refused to assist them in intergrate the profulix interface to steer this light?
I don't think so - I have never heard from this company

Of course we cooperate with other manufacturers, why shouldn't we in this case.

If I knew the technical specifications for their interface I would be able to tell you if it can be connected to ProfiLux.
In the simplest case they have a 1-10V-interface, then the connection won't be a problem at all.

diverdutch
30.06.2010, 14:25
Matthias thanks for the swift responce.

Maybe Profilux (you) could approuch them as this technical info will not be quickly given to a end users. Communication between two european fabricators results more in quick results!

http://www.aquariumled.eu/ (i think this is there site)

I'm convinced LED lighting is the future for aquarium so when these products are compatible with the profilux, both will benefit!

Please see what the options are

Matthias
01.07.2010, 08:42
we contact them and see what happens

diverdutch
15.07.2010, 12:40
we contact them and see what happens

I just received a confirmation from one of their Benelux dealers that Pasific expect to release there slave units to be operative by external 1-10V steering functions by end of this summer, meaning it’s controllable by a Profilux.

:)

Matthias
15.07.2010, 19:50
I didn't get a reply from them, maybe they are too busy.

diverdutch
25.09.2010, 18:15
Today i witnessed at one of the Benelux dealers a Pasific Sun LED Master unit connected and controlled by a Profilux computer.......... it looks great to see LED dim........ :)

Matthias
27.09.2010, 07:46
how is it connected? just over the 1-10V interface?