PDA

View Full Version : Profilux View II ERROR 1 message

Helipad
22.06.2010, 19:18
Good afternoon to all,
I have a problem when I connect my ProfiLux View II to the ProfiLux Plus II. I connect it with power off as described on manual then when I put power on the controller I got the following messages on my ProfiLux View II:
Got the welcome message from GHL on ProfiLux View II, then I have a message saying ERROR: 1 for about 15 to 20 seconds on view II (at this time is showing the installed cards on controller and the normal routines on the controller screen) after that I have the normal messages from installed components illumination etc on both screens. On PC program I don’t have the link for setting the ProfiLux View II contrast. My firmware is 4.08 and the PC program is version 4.0.8.1

Can anyone give me a hand on this, please?

Best regards,
Pedro Ferreira

Matthias
22.06.2010, 20:07
as long as ProfiLux is booting it can't "talk" to the View -> View shows for a few seconds an error until ProfiLux is running
-> nothing to worry about - you don't reboot all the time I guess

Helipad
22.06.2010, 23:29
as long as ProfiLux is booting it can't "talk" to the View -> View shows for a few seconds an error until ProfiLux is running
-> nothing to worry about - you don't reboot all the time I guess

Hello Matthias,

Tanks for your reply, no I don't reboot all time, this part is solved, but how about the second part of the "problem" the fact of not having any link as the controller manual shows for adjust the contrast of the View. Should I update the firmware? I can try to reinstall the pc program, my PC runs WIN 7 x64.

My best regards,

Pedro Ferreira

Matthias
23.06.2010, 08:55
sorry, I overread that

this menu is only available on the ProfiLux device itself