PDA

View Full Version : Odd one, Can anyone help?

layer3switchguy
19.06.2010, 22:09
Just discovered something interesting...

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, this has me stumped. I have a P3ex, and two PABs attached. The one PAB is upstairs, under my main display, the second PAB is downstairs in my fish/sump room, connected via an expansion box. I'm having the following issue:

Socket 1 on the basement PAB was operating as it is supposed to, etc.. Then something interesting happened, I set sockets 1-2 on the PAB under my main display to control my heaters, the sockets shut off, as the heaters hadn't met the criteria set to turn on. At the same time, socket 1 on the PAB in the basement also shut off! I also seem to have the same thing happen on the second PAB with my lighting routine, where when the lights shut-off, the same thing happens to the sockets on the second PAB... My guess, is that the timer routine I was seeing on the second PAB is a mirror of the routine I have set for my lights, and the fan for the lights upstairs. It's just a guess... But it seems logical. Any ideas what the scoop is? Odd that controller socket 1 on my 1st PAB, would control socket 1 on the second. I'm sure I have something setup wrong...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
L3

layer3switchguy
19.06.2010, 22:43
Actually, I think I figured it out! Needed to set the second PAB to 7, as it was connected to the expansion box.

Many thanks to AQD for the suggestion!