PDA

View Full Version : Help project dimmable lights on RSM 250

Helipad
28.05.2010, 14:22
Good morning to all,

Could the forum provide me with help on the following project that I want to do:

I have a Red Sea MAX 250 and I would like to change the ballasts that come with the aquarium to dimmable ballasts, I also have a ProfiLux Sunrise L (led bar) that I would like to install in this aquarium, resuming I would like to have all lights (T5, Moonlight Led and sunrise) to be controlled by my ProfiLux Plus II if possible. I know that GHL have some modules that can be fitted or added to implement this system. Now my problem come because the hood were all the lightning is installed (6xT5 bulbs and 8 Moonlight leds) have 4 fans that works every time the T5 lamps are on and all this components are controlled by a timer built in the hood, so I don’t know which modules to buy to control all this functions and connect wires to ballasts and finally connected to ProfiLux
So if there is any body with some experience on this that can give me a hand I will appreciate.
I attach a PDF file with the electrical diagram for both light systems and here is the link for the website were we can download PDF files for this components just chose MAX 250 then SUPPORT and DOWNLOADS.

http://www.redseamax.com/redseamax/250Temp/redseamax/index.html

My best regards to all,

Pedro Ferreira