PDA

View Full Version : How to connect Digital Powerbar

wcho
03.05.2010, 17:22
I have received the unit and putting together now. manual says power bar connection goes to S1-S4 port but the ports that the bar has in front are only for Aquatic Bus ports(wider) and there is no cable that fits in S1-S4 except one for Dosing pump unit. is the cable missing ? How you you connect power bar to the port S1-S4?

Thanks for the help.

Won

wcho
03.05.2010, 18:18
figured out

I have received the unit and putting together now. manual says power bar connection goes to S1-S4 port but the ports that the bar has in front are only for Aquatic Bus ports(wider) and there is no cable that fits in S1-S4 except one for Dosing pump unit. is the cable missing ? How you you connect power bar to the port S1-S4?

Thanks for the help.

Won

Blahenazo
03.05.2010, 18:24
Which powerbar do you have ?
6D-D => connects to S-socket
6D-PAB => connects to Pab

if you have a 6D-D
The powerbar should have 2 S-connectors so 1 goes goes to the profilux and the other goes to other powerbars or dosingpumps.

Remark: since a recent FW you can also connect digitalpowebars to the S5-S8 connector..

For a PAb powerbar you need to connect it to the pab and discover the powerbar as described in the PAB documentation

Edit: oops to late :)

wcho
03.05.2010, 18:34
Thanks for the clarification.
since I am very new to this unit, i thought it's a power bar that suppose to to go to S1-S4 as manual says. but it's a "PAB" power bar.

Appreciated for your prompt reply.

Which powerbar do you have ?
6D-D => connects to S-socket
6D-PAB => connects to Pab

if you have a 6D-D
The powerbar should have 2 S-connectors so 1 goes goes to the profilux and the other goes to other powerbars or dosingpumps.

Remark: since a recent FW you can also connect digitalpowebars to the S5-S8 connector..

For a PAb powerbar you need to connect it to the pab and discover the powerbar as described in the PAB documentation

Edit: oops to late :)