PDA

View Full Version : Adding delay to skimmer start

marios
26.04.2010, 15:13
I know this have been discussed in the past however I cannot find anywhere a combination of both situations.

I have profilux II ex with 4.6 firmware

What I want is the skimmer pump to be stopped when Feeding pause is active and when maintenance is active. Then when thing return to normal I want the pump to delay for 5 minutes until levels stabilise in the sump before kiccking ing.

I made the following logic and assigned to the skimmer pump plug.

Filter OR Maintenance(inv) = delay start 5minutes.

Feeding pause work but when I start maintenance the plug remains on.

Please advice.

Matthias
27.04.2010, 08:28
it must be AND

marios
06.05.2010, 11:31
Mathias, thanks for the answer however I do not see the logic.

If I put AND I would need to activate feeding pause and maintenance at the same time so that the skimmer switches off. This does not sound very right.

What I would like to achieve is assign a logic to the skimmer so that a delayed start is applied when feeding pause is completed or when maintenance is completed.

According to another post to apply delay to skimmer plug I needed to set delay start logic with input maintenance inv. However that does not seem to work, the plug stays on after I press maintenance, is it maybe that there is a bug with maintenance input in 4.6 firmware?

Matthias
08.05.2010, 09:05
AND would be correct because this would be inverted logic (socket filter is switched off during feed pause), but it is even easier:

set the socket function of the pump to "filter"
maintenance: enable maintenance for this socket, chose "off"