PDA

View Full Version : help help im going crazy

thenewone
08.04.2010, 01:22
ok i did alot research on this controller i know is capable of doing alot of cool stuff but i cannot do anything with this thing i have asked for help but its very limited so if you can help please do so ok heres the problem (everything)

this is what i have done i downloaded the software to the computer and firmware but no luck it say s device not found errror 28 what ever that is
im using a rs232 -usb convertor i found the port and matched it to the computer and the profilux and same thing please help me before i trade it thanks feel free to call XXXXXXXXXXX also if there a number were i can call so they can help me please post bc i have not found any

Matthias
08.04.2010, 07:19
Hi

First: please don't post any private information like phone numbers or email addresses!
Every spam robot will be happy! I removed your number from this post.

Second: It is not easy to give you support here - please ask concrete questions about each issue you have in the matching forum section
I guess we should start with your PC connection: First read the relating threads here (esp. about USB), therafter if you didn`t find a solution you should post again

Until now we got any system up and running - your system won't be an exception.

rui
08.04.2010, 17:11
it's true I didn't let my frustration get to me and patience and questions came a long way with these guys my system is running like a charm. I have used many of he other famous controllers and nothing compares to the customer service and the ability of a profilux!!

these guys have taken their time and professionally answered back to me in no time!!