PDA

View Full Version : Example for programmable logic?

Chippy70
21.02.2009, 21:55
Hi All,

Can anybody post some simple Programme logic examples for a computer challenged person(me).

I know there would be many many settings that could be used, but is there a way of posting like the Tunze settings so others can learn how to use this function.

I just dont get this at all?? lol

Roger

aqua_digital
21.02.2009, 22:17
Here is one brilliant example and probably the most requested

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=38#post38

Chippy70
21.02.2009, 22:45
Hi Michael,

Yeah that is what I'm thinking about. Way over my head on starting that type of programing, but now I can see what is needed and reckon I could give it a go. Cheers.

I would like to use my Pro II ex to its full potential and seeing some of the ways this can be done will help me.

Also thanks Lorin (aka Kidney) thanks for your time and effort, It is greatly appreciated. :cool:

Any more anybody??

I have the fan controller and a 4x fan from GHL and would like to find out how to use it if the tank need to be cooled. I understand that i can set the fans to cool if temps get to high. Aslo turn of lighting if the fans do not cool quickly enough. This one would be fav to know as heat in Aussie is an issue for my tank.

Many thanks
Roger:)

xiaan
24.02.2009, 15:20
Here are some useful examples I have used for the programmable Logic.

Lights On at Feeding

Function: OR
Input1: Filter(inverted)
Input2: Illumination1

I feed late at night sometimes close to light shutoff. This will always have your lights on while feeding and will never shut off on you when you are feeding. It also allows you to peek on your tank for a couple of minunts at night if you have to.

Pumps off when Lights Off

Function: AND
Input1: Current1

This is used to shut off some of your pumps at night. The night mode in the current options will only work for pumps on L ports not S ports so this little fix will allow you to turn off some pumps for nighttime mode.

Lights Off for Thunderstorm

G1
Function: AND
Input1: Thunder(inverted)

G2
Function: Delay On
Time: 30s
Input1: G1

This will turn off the given light for the duration of the thunderstorm.

Pumps on for Thunderstorm

G1
Function: Or
Input1: Thunder
Input2: Current1

G2
Function: Delay Off
Time: 30s
Input1: G1 (if this pump is to be only used during a thunderstorm just put Thunder here)

This will turn on an extra pump for the duration of the Thunderstorm.

Chippy70
24.02.2009, 19:18
Xiaan,

Thanks for posting this for me, Again hat the nail on the head.

Perfect

Roger

Chippy70
14.03.2009, 01:33
Any more that could be used:D