PDA

View Full Version : Profilux Simu L and Aquaray control

Moggs
02.04.2010, 19:04
Hi - I hope somebody can help. I have a Profilux 2+Ex, with two LED controllers, trying to operate a dual Aquaray (white and blue separate arrays) and a newly purcahsed Profilux Simu L stick.

I'm confused - could somebody please advise the correct configuration and connection arrangements for use of all of these?

At the moment I can't see the red LED of the Simu (assuming that it's there for sunrise simulation(?)).

I have 3 outlets available (L1/L2, L3/L4, and L5/L6) with the Profilux 2+Ex but I'm confused with the advice that L1 and L3 is to be used with dual units (I may have interpreted that incorrectly)

Thanks in anticipation...

ahellary
04.04.2010, 06:41
hi there

my set up is like this

i havw a 3ex whie an extra l4 module and and extra redox module (not part of this solution but for info only)

i have 4 aquarays connected to the expansion card 2 on each channel via a splitter and if you open then aquaray control up you can set them to respond to either l1,l3 etc or l2,l4 etc by the jumper switch inside of the unit

my sim-l is on l1,l2 and i have a wave bot on l3,l4

all works fine

hope this is useful

tony

Moggs
04.04.2010, 12:55
Hi Tony

Thanks for your help. I'm now operating Aquaray LED's on L1 and L3 and the Profi Simu L on L5 (I think!).

I'll continue to experiment with your suggestions in mind. Any other users' experiences would be useful too.

ahellary
07.04.2010, 10:01
hi
i have a suspition that the simul -l needs to be in either l1-2 or l3-4 but the aquray can be in any i have mine in the expansion card

tony

Matthias
07.04.2010, 17:01
the Simu has to be operated in ports L1 ... L4 if the thunderstorm simulation (flashes) should be used - dimming works in any port

LEDControl for TMC/Aquaray/SunaEco can be used in any port (there are no flashes)