PDA

View Full Version : Profilux-Light/Aquaray 500/Led Control 1

Dug
26.03.2010, 03:46
I am trying to connect my Aquaray 500 through a LED Control 1 to just my Profilux - Light on L1, illumination channel 1, min volts 1, max volts 10. I have no dimming capability it seems, only 100% illumination. Cloud simulation does not dim as well. I have searched what I think is all applicable threads. This unit is SW version is 3.05. Do I or can I need to update the software to accomodate the LED Control 1 and Aquaray which are relatively new technology? Its all I can think of.

Also have set a ProfiluxSimu with sunrise/sunset L4, illumination channel 4, 1 min volts, 10 max volts; moon L3, illumination channel 3, 1 min volts, 10 max volts on the same Profilux - Light Controller. The moon (L3) does dim. Sunrise/sunset seems to be at 100% intensity from start to finish with no dimming. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug

Matthias
26.03.2010, 09:04
first of all - 3.05 is a very old firmware - I recommend to update to get all the new features

but in principle even the 3.05 will work with LEDControl1 - this is just a dimmable device with a standard 1-10V-interface

it sounds to me like there is a problem with the settings
could you post screenshots of the settings of the relevant sections?

Dug
26.03.2010, 16:38
Thanks Matthias, I'll upgrade my firmware this weekend and recheck my settings first. If I am still having problems Monday I will post screenshots of my settings. Thanks Again.