PDA

View Full Version : PLM-ADIM DI input switching

marinfreak
10.03.2010, 09:44
i am just setting up my Digital input switches, reading the installation manual for the card

if i want to switch digital input 1 then i wire pin 2 though switch and 100Kohm resistor and wired and grounded to pin 8.

just before i wire all these up is this correct or is the below correct.

I initally thought it would have been wire fron pin 1 +10v thought switch wire to pin 2 without resistor but from the instruction i take this is not cottect.

Matthias
11.03.2010, 08:19
you don't need a resistor, the pullup-resistor is integrated

just connect the input to GND

marinfreak
11.03.2010, 08:49
Thanks Matthais,

just in the process of making the box right away to hold the switches.

Is the 4 digital inputs shown in the system area in the P3? as these were there before i put the card in the P3 expansion box. The AI's have shown up as new probes.

Also can you have more than one ADIN card ?

marinfreak
12.03.2010, 10:46
Matthais,

Just before spend more time working on this DI card Does the digital inputs work at the moment in the P3 expansion box properly. ?

I have made 3 push button switches and wired them as below

Switch 1 wired from pin 2 to switch and then straight to pin 8 GND
Switch 2 wired from pin 3 to switch and then straight to pin 8 GND
Switch 3 wired from pin 4 to switch and then straight to pin 8 GND

All three are grounded to pin 8 as advised.

I have double checked all the pin outs and working switch circuit, however when i push the button switch the DI on the profilux does not work.

I have put it to S19 socket for a try and made (Digital input 1) and when you push the switch which closed the circuit the socket should be active.
But nothing happens. ?

Any suggestions. ? or something i have missed.

Matthias
12.03.2010, 20:06
Hi

the PLM-ADIN is NOT YET supported from the expansion box

comes ASAP

marinfreak
13.03.2010, 00:19
Does it work in the new upgraded firmware you just posted V1.02 for expansion box and 5.00n firmware ?

At the moment all i can use the expansion box for is the extra PH sensor as the 2L4S sockets don't work at the moment also.

Do you need a beta tester ?

Matthias
13.03.2010, 09:49
not yet

support for PLM-ADIN and PLM-2L4S will come in next version - promised!