PDA

View Full Version : Ex Upgrade

Chippy70
21.02.2009, 21:08
Hi GHL,

Great new site for all enquires. top job

Question is, I have just upgraded my Pro II into a Pro II EX with the ex upgrade expanstion card. Also at the same time I got in the mail the USB-RS adapter and fitted this and linked the Pro II to my computer. Briliant

Should it be noticing the new EX upgrade as it still reads as only a Pro II when you go to the main screen that expolanes what version/type you are using.

If so how do I do this?

I have downloaded and installed the latest firmware 4.04.

Roger

UK-GHL
21.02.2009, 21:16
You need to complete the final step of the instructions found here: http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Download/Manual_eXUpgradeKit.pdf

"As a last step you have to notify ProfiLux that the hardware has changed. For this start ProfiLuxControl II (at least version 3.05)
and call the menu Extras->Upgrade; the further procedure will be explained there."

Steve

Chippy70
21.02.2009, 21:42
You need to complete the final step of the instructions found here: http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Download/Manual_eXUpgradeKit.pdf

"As a last step you have to notify ProfiLux that the hardware has changed. For this start ProfiLuxControl II (at least version 3.05)
and call the menu Extras->Upgrade; the further procedure will be explained there."

Steve

Thanks Steve works like it should

Chippy70
21.02.2009, 22:19
hi steve,

Got one mors question regarding the Ex upgrade. There was a part - same as the end of a probe connector, what is this for??

roger

aqua_digital
21.02.2009, 22:58
This is the BNC null plug

When calibrating the Redox probe you have to give the controller a zero value, so you first fit this to the redox BNC connection on the back of the Profilux and calibrate it with that, then you remove it and calibrate as normal

Chippy70
21.02.2009, 23:03
Thanks Michael,

HA neely toeesd it in the bin. Gotta love the WWW. I will read up on this now.

Roger

PS **Note to self - never toss anything out!!!**

wrang
05.12.2009, 15:01
I cant find the menu System-Uppgrade when i set the new EX card
i use the firmwire 4.0.8

aqua_digital
05.12.2009, 15:05
You need matching software i.e 4.08

Go to Extras at the top and it is in the drop down box