PDA

View Full Version : Reef status - can't open reefstatus.mdf

ivolach
06.03.2010, 23:11
I finally got reefstatus on Win7 64bit to connect to profilux3ex.
However, when I try to start logging or to improt data from profilux, I get an error: cannot open reefstatus.mdf.

On the other thread, Xiann mentioned that the DB fle does not get created until it is needed, but the program seems to have a problem creating this file.

How do I go about creating the DB.

Also, I can see the profilux status but I don't see the graphs (I assume this is due to the fact that there is no DB.

(I have started a new thread as requested by Xiann on the original reefstaus thread)

xiaan
07.03.2010, 03:47
I finally got reefstatus on Win7 64bit to connect to profilux3ex.
However, when I try to start logging or to improt data from profilux, I get an error: cannot open reefstatus.mdf.

On the other thread, Xiann mentioned that the DB fle does not get created until it is needed, but the program seems to have a problem creating this file.

How do I go about creating the DB.

Also, I can see the profilux status but I don't see the graphs (I assume this is due to the fact that there is no DB.

(I have started a new thread as requested by Xiann on the original reefstaus thread)

It should be automatically created. if it is not then you probably do not have SQL Server running on your PC (Check to see if it is running in your services)

FWI there is a Reef Status Section now please post this to that section.