PDA

View Full Version : Control 1-10v output based on KH director Alk level

FMReefing
01.08.2023, 22:48
Hi I have a Deltec CR Twin Tech calcium reactor I would like to have a 1-10v output based on my KH director reading

For example

If KH director is reading higher then 8 DKH then output 10v so it will turn off the feed pump on the calcium reactor

If kh director is below 8 DKh output 0v so feed pump is on

Is this possible?

Gael
02.08.2023, 08:54
Hello,

It is currently not possible to drive a 10v output according to the KHD result.
However, it is possible with a switching channel, either the Deltec can accept a voltage of 12v instead of 10v and can be connected directly to the ProfiLux via a GHL Breakout Box, or you can use a <10V power supply that you connect to a Powerbar socket.

Gaël

FMReefing
02.08.2023, 10:09
Hello,

It is currently not possible to drive a 10v output according to the KHD result.
However, it is possible with a switching channel, either the Deltec can accept a voltage of 12v instead of 10v and can be connected directly to the ProfiLux via a GHL Breakout Box, or you can use a <10V power supply that you connect to a Powerbar socket.

Gaël

thanks for the fast reply what a shame i was hoping to not use a powerbar socket but i can control 1-10v outputs with a ph probe yes ?

also just wondering if GHL has a store that us Australians can buy spare parts from as the Australian distributor has gone bankrupt and we cant get and spares it has been like this for a long time. it makes running a GHL a nightmare down here.

Gael
02.08.2023, 10:20
As wrote, if Deltec can accept a voltage of 12v instead of 10v it can be connected directly to the ProfiLux via a GHL Breakout Box, ask them.
In the list of future features, but not yet planned, the possibility of activating a 10v channel according to a switch channel is envisaged, so what you want to do would be directly possible, but I have no date to give you, nor can I promise that it will be done.

About Australia, please contact our Australian distributor Aqua Depot Imports to learn more about purchasing options, conditions and service for GHL products:

info@aquadepot.com.au - www.aquadepot.com.au - +61 8 9359 4660

Gaël