PDA

View Full Version : Mitras LX7 Christmas Flash Sale

Matthias
17.12.2022, 14:52

Unmatched performance, brilliant light and unique features Get the ultimate upgrade for your aquarium for Christmas
LX7004: Optimized for fresh water, 130W
for only 479,90 Euro instead of 599,90 Euro
LX7204: Optimized for marine water, 130W
for only 479,90 Euro instead of 599,90 Eur
LX7006: Optimized for fresh water, 195W
for only 739,90 Euro instead of 929,90 Euro
LX7206: Optimized for marine water, 195W
for only 739,90 Euro instead of 929,90 Euro

Offer is ending Dec. 18. 23:59

Order now (https://store.aquariumcomputer.com/en/?cat=c3_Mitras-LX-Mitras-LX.html)

Learn more about this offer in our blog (https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/mitras-lx7-christmas-flash-sale/)

almost
18.12.2022, 08:50
I tried now to complete the order, (I just got a new email to remind me about the offer),
I can add item in the basket (Mitras LX 7X06, DE Shuiko, Freshwater, black) but the price is normal.

Since I can add it, it means it is still on stock.
Please advice.

PS: the same is true for all Mitras LX products.

Gael
18.12.2022, 11:50
I tried now to complete the order, (I just got a new email to remind me about the offer),
I can add item in the basket (Mitras LX 7X06, DE Shuiko, Freshwater, black) but the price is normal.
Since I can add it, it means it is still on stock.
Please advice.
PS: the same is true for all Mitras LX products.

Hello, I'm glad you want to take advantage of this Christmas promotion to buy a Mitras LX.

At this moment I don't know if the promotion has disappeared because the stock has already run out but since the delivery time displayed is always 1-3 days it is likely that a configuration problem has unfortunately occurred.
Please wait a few hours for store managers to be available to verify this. We will keep you informed.

Gaël

almost
18.12.2022, 12:38
Yeah, it seems like it was set up to expired on Saturday night instead of Sunday night.

Will check again thanks for the reply.

Gael
18.12.2022, 13:57
The problem has just been solved.
You can now place your order,

Really sorry for this small setback, I wish you a pleasant afternoon,
Gaël

Matthias
18.12.2022, 14:48
Hi

our webshop system drives me crazy. We had this problem with suddenly expiring promotions before - although all settings are correct. It seems this is a bug in the webshop software and they don't fix it. When it happens we must manually restart the sale.

-> we are currently in the process to create a brand new shop, which will be easier to use, looks much better and is super performant - comes in the next weeks, stay tuned!

and thanks for the order and sorry for the inconvenience!

almost
18.12.2022, 16:18
I just completed the order.

I must say that GHL support is one of the kind.

This is why you have loyal customers.

Thank you so much for the support!

I am now waiting for my Christmas gift, the Ferrari of aquarium lights!